We offer a wide range of apparel for any group - here are a few of our most popular garments.
Stand out on campus
Your college years should be made up of moments you’ll never forget. Whether you’re a club, sports team, fraternity, sorority, or a faculty member, make your mark with custom apparel that will last as long as your memories do.
How Reform helps colleges
Regardless of the group, Reform has the platform capability to create custom garments that look better than anything you’ve seen on campus. Show the world what makes your group special - inspire belonging with Reform.
How Reform works
From design to delivery, this is how Reform makes high-quality custom-made apparel easy.
Trusted by brands you love
With a wide-range of products and near-limitless customization options, Reform has helped organizations of all sizes create quality custom apparel for any event.
Ready to start an order?
Get in touch with us to get the ball rolling. One of our expert team members will call and walk you through our ordering process.
Frequently asked questions
Still have questions? Here are some of our most frequently asked questions.
Delivery takes approximately 7-8 weeks from when we receive your group’s order. Once we commence production on the order, we will send a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date to the order manager.
Please note that if you are part of a group order, delivery is 7-8 weeks from when your order manager submits your group’s order, not when you place your individual order.
For a guide on how to create, manage, and submit your group’s order with Reform, head to Ordering steps.
Your order manager will supply you with a link to your group’s order.
- Follow the link supplied by your order manager.
- Review the information in the Group Instructions field. This may contain important information added by your order manager about your custom name or payment.
- Fill in the size and quantity fields next to the design you want to order.
- Fill in any personalization fields. If there are no fields present then your design does not have personalization.
- The field name indicates where the personalization will be on the garment as well as the what you should enter in the field (e.g. Team name, First name).
- As you type, the preview area will display the name in the selected font.
- If the lines on the outside of the preview area turn red, then your custom name is too long. Unfortunately, Reform cannot change the font size to accommodate longer custom names.
- If you do not wish to personalize your order, leave the fields blank.
- If you are ordering on behalf of someone else, select the toggle and enter in their name, otherwise the name on the order list viewed by your order manager will be the name you use when creating your account in a later step.
- Select ADD TO CART
- Repeat steps 3-6 if you are ordering more than one design, otherwise select PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- Create an account or log in if you already have one.
- Complete the final check and enter your payment details.
- Select PLACE YOUR ORDER. You will receive an email confirming your order details.
You can make changes to your order until your group deadline has passed or your order manager locks your order. To see how, head to Changing your order.
We ask that you have a minimum of 10 products per design. Since all of our products are made from scratch, our current manufacturing process simply doesn’t allow for us to make individual custom products.
There are many ways you can get help with your design across the site:
- Use our Quick Color tool. The Quick Color icon is located to the right of screen across most of our pages. After selecting your color preferences, they will be applied across the site, helping you design faster and visualize our products your way.
To get access to our full color range and design options, view and edit your favorite products in the Design Lab.
Take our 15-second guided tour upon entering the Design Lab that shows you 4 quick steps you need to know to create, save and order an awesome design for your group.
Use our help articles to understand more about the tools and features for designing online.
Our Design Lab features and functions are a work-in-progress so if you need further assistance, please contact us to see how we can help.
Unfortunately, the minimum requirement for ordering is 10 garments per design.
Because all of our products are made from scratch, our current manufacturing process simply doesn’t allow for us to make individual custom products.